The 1919 Project ends tomorrow with Game 8. With that post, all of the cards for the 1919 Reds will have been posted. The only problem with this series of posts is that I’ve been creating a ton of new custom designs and alternate cards that I haven’t been able to post yet.
Along with all of the new designs I’ve created recently, I’ve also created quite a few that, for one reason or another, just didn’t make the cut. For some, I decided to use the photos elsewhere. For others, I decided to use different players who were actually playing at that time. Others just…didn’t work.
I’ve decided to post all of those rejected designs here in one big gallery. You might be seeing some of these pics in future posts, and you’ll definitely be seeing some of these templates used in the future.